Construction Update – 7/10/17
from Ryan Nebel, Construction Superintendent
Activities occurring this week at GFCFS:
- Began to set wood trusses. Three more deliveries and two crane mobilizations remain.
- All wood trusses will be set by next Thursday.
- Start roof sheathing on Friday.
- Wood framing of exterior shear walls complete.
- Exterior sheathing installed.
- Interior walls will be complete by next week.
- Start air barrier and Tyvek install Friday.
- Pouring curb and gutter on perimeter of site.
- Light pole rough-in ongoing.
- Temp stone site access road complete.