Construction Update – 6/19/17
from Ryan Nebel, Construction Superintendent
Activities occurring this week at GFCFS:
- Concrete slab pour using a pump truck completed for half of building. (120 cubic yards poured. That’s 15 concrete trucks.)
- Sprinkler line installed inside pump room.
- Electrical rough-in.
- Concrete slab prep of remaining half of building.
- Scale frame arrived and set in stockroom slab.
- Backfill of footings on outside perimeter of building.
- Grading entrance and grading curb and gutter.
- All storm lines and storm structures commpleted.
- Ready to start wood framing. Tomorrow, begin laying out walls and rooms in the building.