Construction Update – 6/26/17
from Ryan Nebel, Construction Superintendent
Activities occurring this week at GFCFS:
- Concrete slab pour completed for second half of building. (140 cubic yards poured. That’s 17 concrete trucks.) This completes concrete pour for the building.
- Wall layout will be complete by Thursday evening.
- Install rain leaders for future downspouts.
- Grading entrance and grading curb and gutter.
- Existing light pole removed at entrance.
- Wood framing starts tomorrow. Carpenter crew and wood arrive tomorrow morning.
- Light poles electrical rough-in starts tomorrow.
- Continue to haul off remaining dirt spoils.